Last Revised: September 14, 2022
Armand Agra Inc., and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Armand Agra,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit https://sierrameat.com/, https://durhamranch.com/, https://macmeat.com/, https://flocchinisausage.com/, https://www.seattlefish.com/ or use our other products and services that include an authorized link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Services”). This Privacy Notice describes (i) how we use the information we collect, (ii) with whom we share it, (iii) how we protect it, and (iv) the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information. We are constantly working to improve our administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not access or use any part of the Services.
Information We Collect
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Identification information for the provision of the Services to you, such as state and federal ID numbers, and tax ID numbers;
- Communication information, such as feedback or information you may send to us when you contact us;
- other information required for the Services, including trade reference information as well as guarantor information; and
- Other information required for the Services, such as information related to the products you purchase.
When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products; and
- Our service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. At this time, the Services do not respond to the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding such collection of your information, and the Services may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Combined Information. We may combine the information we collect with information we receive from our parent, affiliate, or subsidiary companies, business partners, and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services, and events that may be of interest to you, for promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Armand Agra, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets, equity or similar transaction. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
- Cookies: Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications: If you do not want us to use your information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by [sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Web Analytics: You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Third-Party Tracking: Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account on the mobile application. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from
, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make a material change to our Privacy Notice, we will provide notice to you (for example, by email and/or posting on our website) that our privacy practices have changed and will provide a link to the new notice. In the event we make a material change to how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such new or different use. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to check for any updates or changes.
We are based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
Your California Privacy Rights
The Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in this Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice applies to California residents from whom we collect personal information through the Services.
Notice to EEA, UK, and Swiss Residents
The EEA, UK, and Swiss Privacy Notice supplements the information contained in this Privacy Notice. The EEA, UK, and Swiss Privacy Notice applies to EEA, UK, and Swiss residents from whom we collect personal information through the Services.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our information practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.